2018/19 - 5 Day Tartan and Toasts
4 Nights /4 Meals
FromUS$1198 Land Only *About Prices |
Save Time and Money - Book Air and Land Together
Click to close
Land only “from price” is per person based on two people traveling together.
All prices are in US Dollars. If your home currency is different than US Dollar you can still buy a CIE
Tours vacation by paying in full with your credit card. The final cost will be predicated on the exchange
rate applied by your credit card company.
For your convenience when you book your vacation with CIE Tours we can also book your flights to match your tour, with our preferred airline carriers. Airline booking is available as part of our online booking process. Alternatively, if you call one of our reservations staff at 1-800-243-8687 they will be glad to assist with booking your flights.
For any questions call 1-800-243-8687 or email email@example.com
Bookings made through Groups Department:
Please consult your Land Conditions for additional contract details.
If you booked group air with CIE Tours, it is available as part of the online booking process. Alternatively your contact in the groups department will be glad to assist with booking flights.
For any questions call (800) 223-6508.
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Edinburgh
- Explore the spooky side of Edinburgh on a ghost walk of the Royal Mile
- Tour the majestic Edinburgh Castle, Scotland’s most iconic attraction.
- Full breakfast daily at your hotel
- Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket
| Edinburgh (4 nights)
Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket
The Mercure Edinburgh Quay is ideally located in the heart of the city offering easy access to the EICC - Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Haymarket train station and Princes Street which are only a short walk away. Our friendly staff will give you a warm welcome and our bar and restaurant are the ideal place to unwind. All of our bedrooms offer Apple TVs and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
Alternate Length Tour Choices:
Your trip includes:
- 4 nights of accommodation and breakfast in Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket
- Air transfers to and from your hotel on start and end dates
- A guide on the first day who will give you a walking tour of the city, to give you all the local knowledge you'll need to enjoy your stay
- A private concierge, exclusively for you and your fellow travelers, in your hotel lobby on the second day - to help you with planning out your days in Edinburgh and maximize your fun
You'll also get…
- Tickets to Edinburgh Bus Tours - a popular ”Hop-On, Hop-Off“ bus tour, featuring a choice of three routes:
- The Edinburgh Tour - covering the city center with a live guide, taking in spectacular buildings such as Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish Parliament, and the Georgian architecture of New Town.
- The Majestic Tour - heading north of the city center towards the port of Leith. Highlights include Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, the Royal Yacht Britannia, and the Palace of Holyroodhouse
- City Sightseeing - covering all the main attractions and including a special Horrible Histories commentary - for kids of all ages who want their history with the gory bits left in!
A special plan for New Year's Day:
- Tour Edinburgh Castle, the royal structure that looms majestically over the city, perched upon a giant volcanic rock
- Set off with a local guide on a ghost walk of Edinburgh's Royal Mile and in the Blair Street Underground Vaults - formerly home to mischief-makers and murderers, and one of Edinburgh's most haunted sites
Rates & Hotels
| || || |
|Sat Dec 29, 2018||Wed Jan 02 2019||US$1198|| || || |
Single room supplement: $475